We are a place of worship, reflecting the ideals of sacrifice and service.
Since the parish was established in 1988, we have grown significantly. Through the generosity of Time, Talent and Treasure of our parishioners, our beautiful new Church was dedicated on December 12, 2009. In fact, we now have more than 2,500 registered families and more than 50 ministries, programs and organizations. A true testament to the activity of our parish is reflected in the 200 students we have in our Religious Education programs and our extremely active high school and middle school youth groups.
Experience God's Presence
- Monday through Saturday morning - 8:00am
- Friday noon Mass - September through May
- Saturday Vigil - 4:00pm
- Saturday Spanish Mass - 6:00pm
- Sunday Masses - 8:00am , 9:45am, 11:30am and 6:00pm
- Confessions: Saturdays - 2:00 to 3:00pm in the Church Cry Room
- The Adoration Chapel is closed until further notice.
“Ask and it will be given to you, seek and you will find, knock and the door will be opened to you.”